Wave Crest Gardens
This article about Wave Crest Gardens was published on August 3, 2017 at 12:45 am. It is uploaded in the Garden category. Wave Crest Gardens is tagged with Wave Crest Gardens, Wave, Crest, Gardens..
Wavewave (wāv),USA pronunciation n., v., waved, wav•ing.
- a disturbance on the surface of a liquid body, as the sea or a lake, in the form of a moving ridge or swell.
- any surging or progressing movement or part resembling a wave of the sea: a wave of the pulse.
- a swell, surge, or rush, as of feeling or of a certain condition: a wave of disgust sweeping over a person; a wave of cholera throughout the country.
- a widespread feeling, opinion, tendency, etc.: a wave of anti-intellectualism; the new wave of installment buying.
- a mass movement, as of troops, settlers, or migrating birds.
- an outward curve, or one of a series of such curves, in a surface or line;
- an act or instance of waving.
- a fluttering sign or signal made with the hand, a flag, etc.: a farewell wave.
- natural waviness of the hair, or a special treatment to impart waviness: to have a wave in one's hair; to get a shampoo and a wave.
- a period or spell of unusually hot or cold weather.
- a progressive disturbance propagated from point to point in a medium or space without progress or advance by the points themselves, as in the transmission of sound or light.
- a body of water.
- the sea.
- (at sports events, esp. baseball games) a momentary standing and sitting back down by spectators in a sequential, lateral way to create, en masse, a wavelike effect visually.
- make waves, [Informal.]to disturb the status quo;
cause trouble, as by questioning or resisting the accepted rules, procedures, etc.: The best way to stay out of trouble at the office is not to make waves.
- to move freely and gently back and forth or up and down, as by the action of air currents, sea swells, etc.: The flags were waving in the wind.
- to curve alternately in opposite directions;
have an undulating form: The road waved along the valley.
- to bend or sway up and down or to and fro, as branches or plants in the wind.
- to be moved, esp. alternately in opposite directions: The woman's handkerchief waved in encouragement.
- to give a signal by fluttering or flapping something: She waved to me with her hand.
- to cause to flutter or have a waving motion in: A night wind waves the tattered banners.
- to cause to bend or sway up and down or to and fro: The storm waved the heavy branches of the elm.
- to give an undulating form to;
cause to curve up and down or in and out.
- to give a wavy appearance or pattern to, as silk.
- to impart a wave to (the hair).
- to move, esp. alternately in opposite directions: to wave the hand.
- to signal to by waving a flag or the like;
direct by a waving movement: to wave a train to a halt; to wave traffic around an obstacle.
- to signify or express by a waving movement: to wave a last good-bye.
Crestcrest (krest),USA pronunciation n.
- the highest part of a hill or mountain range;
- the head or top of anything.
- a ridge or ridgelike formation.
- the foamy top of a wave.
- the point of highest flood, as of a river.
- the highest point or level;
- a tuft or other natural growth on the top of the head of an animal, as the comb of a rooster.
- anything resembling or suggesting such a tuft.
- the ridge of the neck of a horse, dog, etc.
- the mane growing from this ridge.
- an ornament or heraldic device surmounting a helmet.
- a helmet.
- a ridge running from front to back along the top of a helmet;
- a figure borne above the escutcheon in an achievement of arms, either on a helmet or by itself as a distinguishing device. See illus. under coat of arms.
- a ridge, esp. on a bone.
- a ridge or other prominence on any part of the body of an animal.
- a cresting.
- [Mach.](in a screw or other threaded object) the ridge or surface farthest from the body of the object and defined by the flanks of the thread. Cf. root (def. 14a).
- to furnish with a crest.
- to serve as a crest for;
crown or top.
- to reach the crest or summit of (a hill, mountain, etc.).
- to form or rise to a crest, as a wave or river.
- to reach the crest or highest level: Interest in the project has crested.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Wave Crest Gardens have 9 photos , they are Wavecrest Gardens, Far Rockaway, NY - Jan. 11, 2103, Video#2, StreetEasy, Wavecrest Gardens BOARDWALK, Wavecrest Gardens, Wavecrest Gardens, Far Rockaway, NY - 2013 - YouTube, Avi's List - The Largest Online Jewish Classifieds/marketplace, Please Call Leasing Office At, Sewer Replacement Job Site, Wavecrest Gardens Apartments. Following are the attachments:
Several Wave Crest Gardens made from lumber, just a little different from the modern coffee-table that's often made from light material for example aluminum and stainless steel or possibly a combination of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee-table has many forms, all the modern coffeetable does not have four thighs, a unique contemporary coffee table comes from a form that was unique.
You'll be able to put a coffeetable that is modern before the lounge or in a large part near the screen. You devote your days to enjoy chess together or can like a walk having a friend or member of the family while viewing TV or reading the newspaper.
Floors and materials' perfect mixture, engaging you to use a modern coffee table as furniture within family area minimalist or the living room. Developed Wave Crest Gardens with drawers for storage was created underneath the table to truly save the TV distant, young kids toys, magazines or newspapers using a ledge.