Split Face Stone Tile
The post of Split Face Stone Tile was published on August 16, 2017 at 3:41 pm. This post is published at the Tile category. Split Face Stone Tile is tagged with Split Face Stone Tile, Split, Face, Stone, Tile..
Splitsplit (split),USA pronunciation v., split, split•ting, n., adj.
- to divide or separate from end to end or into layers: to split a log in two.
- to separate by cutting, chopping, etc., usually lengthwise: to split a piece from a block.
- to tear or break apart;
rend or burst: The wind split the sail.
- to divide into distinct parts or portions (often fol. by up): We split up our rations.
- to separate (a part) by such division.
- to divide (persons) into different groups, factions, parties, etc., as by discord: to split a political party.
- to separate (a group, family, etc.) by such division.
- to cast (a ballot or vote) for candidates of more than one political party.
- to divide between two or more persons, groups, etc.;
share: We split a bottle of wine.
- to separate into parts by interposing something: to split an infinitive.
- to divide (molecules or atoms) by cleavage into smaller parts.
- to issue additional shares of (stock) without charge to existing stockholders, thereby dividing their interest into a larger number of shares and reducing the price per share.
depart from: Let's split this scene.
- to divide, break, or part lengthwise: The board split in half.
- to part, divide, or separate in any way (often fol. by up): The group of children split up into two teams. We'll split up here and meet later.
- to break asunder, as a ship by striking on a rock.
- to become separated, as a piece or part from a whole.
- to part or separate, as through disagreement;
sever relations: They split up after a year of marriage. He split with the company after a policy dispute.
- to divide or share something with another or others;
- to leave;
- split hairs. See hair (def. 11).
- split the difference. See difference (def. 11).
- the act of splitting.
- a crack, tear, or fissure caused by splitting.
- a piece or part separated by or as by splitting.
- a breach or rupture, as between persons, in a party or organization, etc.
- a faction, party, etc., formed by a rupture or schism.
- an ice-cream dish made from sliced fruit, usually a banana, and ice cream, and covered with syrup and nuts.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] nip. a bottle for wine or, sometimes, another beverage, containing from 6 to 6½ oz. (170 to 184 g).
- a bottle, as of soda, liquor, etc., which is half the usual size.
- a strip split from an osier, used in basketmaking.
- [Masonry.]a brick of normal length and breadth but of half normal thickness, used to give level support to a course of bricks laid over one not level.
- Often, splits. the feat of separating the legs while sinking to the floor, until they extend at right angles to the body, as in stage performances or gymnastics.
- [Bowling.]an arrangement of the pins remaining after the first bowl in two separated groups, so that a spare is difficult.
- [Philately.]bisect (def. 5).
- one of the layers of leather into which a skin is cut.
- the act of splitting a stock.
- that has undergone splitting;
divided: a split opinion.
- (of a stock quotation) given in sixteenths instead of eighths of a point.
- (of a stock) having undergone a split.
Faceface (fās),USA pronunciation n., v., faced, fac•ing.
- the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
- a look or expression on this part: a sad face.
- an expression or look that indicates ridicule, disgust, etc.;
grimace: The child put on a face when told to go to bed.
makeup: Excuse me while I go to the powder room to put on my face.
boldness: to have the face to ask such a rude question.
- outward appearance: These are just old problems with new faces. The future presented a fair face to the fortunate youth.
- outward show or pretense, esp. as a means of preserving one's dignity or of concealing a detrimental fact, condition, etc.: Though shamed beyond words, he managed to show a bold face.
- good reputation;
prestige: They hushed up the family scandal to preserve face.
- the amount specified in a bill or note, exclusive of interest.
- the manifest sense or express terms, as of a document.
- the geographic characteristics or general appearance of a land surface.
- the surface: the face of the earth.
- the side, or part of a side, upon which the use of a thing depends: the clock's face; the face of a playing card.
- the most important or most frequently seen side;
front: the face of a building.
- the outer or upper side of a fabric;
- the acting, striking, or working surface of an implement, tool, etc.
- [Geom.]any of the bounding surfaces of a solid figure: a cube has six faces.
- Also called working face. the front or end of a drift or excavation, where the material is being or was last mined.
- the working surface of a type, of a plate, etc. See diag. under type.
- Also called typeface. any design of type, including a full range of characters, as letters, numbers, and marks of punctuation, in all sizes: Caslon is one of the most popular faces.See table under typeface.
- Also called typeface. the general style or appearance of type: broad or narrow face.
- [Naut., Aeron.]the rear or after side of a propeller blade (opposed to back).
- [Fort.]either of the two outer sides that form the salient angle of a bastion or the like. See diag. under bastion.
- any of the plane surfaces of a crystal.
- faceplate (def. 3).
presence: to flee from the face of the enemy.
- face to face:
- facing or opposite one another: We sat face to face at the table.
- in an open, personal meeting or confrontation: The leaders spoke face to face about a reduction in nuclear arms.
- face to face with, in close proximity to;
confronting: face to face with death.
- fly in the face of. See fly 1 (def. 21).
- get out of someone's face (usually used imperatively)
- [Southern U.S.]go away!;
- to stop bothering or annoying someone.
- in the face of:
- in spite of;
notwithstanding: She persevered in the face of many obstacles.
- when confronted with: They were steadfast in the face of disaster.
- lose face, to suffer disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: It was impossible to apologize publicly without losing face.
- make a face, to grimace, as in distaste or contempt;
contort one's face in order to convey a feeling or to amuse another: She made a face when she was told the work wasn't finished. The children made me laugh by making faces.
- on the face of it, to outward appearances;
seemingly: On the face of it, there was no hope for a comeback.
- put on a bold face, to give the appearance of confidence or assurance: Everyone knew that he had been fired, even though he put on a bold face.Also, put a bold face on.
- save face, to avoid disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: She tried to save face by saying that the bill had never arrived.
- set one's face against, to disapprove strongly of;
oppose: My parents have set their face against my becoming an actress.
- show one's face, to make an appearance;
be seen: I would be ashamed to show my face in such an outlandish outfit. Just show your face at the party and then you can leave.
- to one's face, in one's presence;
directly: Tell him to his face that he's a liar!
- to look toward or in the direction of: to face the light.
- to have the front toward or permit a view of: The building faces Fifth Avenue. The bedroom faces the park.
- to confront directly: to be faced with a problem; to face the future confidently.
- to confront courageously, boldly, or impudently (usually fol. by down or out): He could always face down his detractors.
- to oppose or to meet defiantly: to face fearful odds; Army faces Navy in today's football game.
- to cover or partly cover with a different material in front: They faced the old wooden house with brick.
- to finish the edge of a garment with facing.
- to turn the face of (a playing card) upwards.
- to dress or smooth the surface of (a stone or the like).
- to cause (soldiers) to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction.
- [Ice Hockey.](of a referee) to put (the puck) in play by dropping it between two opposing players each having his or her stick on the ice and facing the goal of the opponent.
- to turn or be turned (often fol. by to or toward): She faced toward the sea.
- to be placed with the front in a certain direction (often fol. by on, to, or toward): The house faces on the street. The barn faces south.
- to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction: Left face!
- [Ice Hockey.]to face the puck (often fol. by off).
- face down, to confront boldly or intimidate (an opponent, critic, etc.).
- face off, [Ice Hockey.]to start a game or period with a face-off.
- face the music. See music (def. 9).
- face up to:
- to acknowledge;
admit: to face up to the facts.
- to meet courageously;
confront: He refused to face up to his problems.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
This post of Split Face Stone Tile have 7 pictures it's including 2x4-scabos-splitface.jpg, Mrs Stone Store - Mini Stepped 3d Oyster Slate Wall Cladding Panel 600x150x8-13 Sections, Mineral Tiles, SPLITFACE, Frontier Split-Face ., Ledger Stone Burnt Sienna Slate ., Oyster Maxi Split Face Slate Tiles - Oyster Split Face Panels Offer The Same Beautifully Earthy Tones And Varied Surface Texture As The Oyster Slate Floor .. Below are the photos:
After gripped by busy days, drinking milk coffee with buddies or family come together at home is a situation along with a nice setting, commit their free time. Moments regain your power with a lot of recollections of togetherness, heat and recover power to fight the stress of the job.
A Split Face Stone Tile can echo of decorating the family area the private style. You may prefer different contemporary coffee table on your home, if you are someone who features a contemporary home style. Contemporary coffee table demonstrating personal style.
Contemporary coffeetable influences the design is stylish and lavish to look at of the house. It is healthier to know the different types and models of modern coffeetable on the internet, if you prefer to place today's coffee-table while in the living-room.
Many Split Face Stone Tile made of timber, a little different from the present day coffee-table that's typically made of lighting steel including aluminum and metal or possibly a mixture of hardwood. Modern coffeetable has many sorts, all of the modern coffee table doesn't have four legs, a unique contemporary coffee table comes from an original kind.
Floors and materials' perfect blend, compelling you to make use of a coffee-table that is contemporary as furniture while in family area minimalist or the family room. Intended Split Face Stone Tile with drawers for storage is made using a display underneath the stand to save the TV journals, rural, young kids toys or newspapers.
You can put a contemporary coffee-table in front of the lounge or in a corner near the window. You're able to enjoy a walk using a pal or member of the family while watching TV or examining the magazine or invest your days to enjoy chess with them.