Pinwheel Tile Pattern Calculator
This image about Pinwheel Tile Pattern Calculator was posted on July 21, 2017 at 6:20 am. This image is posted under the Tile category. Pinwheel Tile Pattern Calculator is tagged with Pinwheel Tile Pattern Calculator, Pinwheel, Tile, Pattern, Calculator..
Pinwheelpin•wheel (pin′hwēl′, -wēl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a child's toy consisting of a wheel or leaflike curls of paper or plastic loosely attached by a pin to a stick, designed to revolve when blown by or as by the wind.
- Also called catherine wheel. a kind of firework supported on a pin which, when ignited, revolves rapidly and gives a dazzling display of light.
- a wheel having pins at right angles to its rim for engaging the teeth of a gear.
Also, pin′ wheel′.
- to revolve rapidly like a pinwheel: Images of the past pinwheeled through his mind.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Calculatorcal•cu•la•tor (kal′kyə lā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who calculates or computes.
- Also called calculating machine. a small electronic or mechanical device that performs calculations, requiring manual action for each individual opertion.
- a person who operates such a machine.
- a set of tables that facilitates calculation.
The article about Pinwheel Tile Pattern Calculator have 9 pictures including Tile Layout Patterns-mvc-102f.jpg, Hopscotch Tile Pattern Calculator Hopscotch Tile Pattern., Tile Patterns, Tile Patterns, Pinwheel Tile Pattern | Pinwheel Tile Calculator, Tile Patterns. Pinwheel ., You Can Create A Pinwheel Pattern Using Only Plain, Solid Color Field Tile. In The Example Above, Tiles In Similar Colors Are Set-off By Contrasting Matte ., Tile Patterns, Hopscotch Tile Pattern Calculator Patterns. Below are the photos:
The house typically has its personality. Furthermore using the bungalow are situated in britain. Don't wish to transform the building's structure is too much, Pinwheel Tile Pattern Calculator patterns and conventional pad compete.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is now past the stage of reconstruction. Instead of trying to simulate the style of the cottage, Alex E chose to assemble one more kitchen layout that protect the type of this property and will reduce the complete lodge's structural change.
Never asked attractive, an effect! As a way to keep up with the building's figure, the developer Alex St of Kitchen Structure incorporating a kitchen layout apart from the major building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom is the building in question.