Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors
This blog post about Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors was uploaded on June 28, 2017 at 11:09 am. It is published under the Bedroom category. Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors is tagged with Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors, Keep, Out, Signs, For, Bedroom, Doors..
Keepkeep (kēp),USA pronunciation v., kept, keep•ing, n.
- to hold or retain in one's possession;
hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. Keep the change.
- to hold or have the use of for a period of time: You can keep it for the summer.
- to hold in a given place;
store: You can keep your things in here.
- to maintain (some action), esp. in accordance with specific requirements, a promise, etc.: to keep watch; to keep step.
- to cause to continue in a given position, state, course, or action: to keep a light burning; to keep a child happy.
- to maintain in condition or order, as by care and labor: He keeps his car in good condition.
- to maintain in usable or edible condition;
preserve: If you want to keep meat for a long time, freeze it.
- to hold in custody or under guard, as a prisoner: They kept him in jail.
- to cause to stay in a particular place;
prevent or restrain from departure: The work kept her at the office.
- to have regularly in stock and for sale: to keep a large supply of machine parts.
- to maintain in one's service or for one's use or enjoyment: to keep a car and chauffeur.
- to associate with: She keeps bad company.
- to have the care, charge, or custody of: She keeps my dog when I travel.
- to refrain from disclosing;
withhold from the knowledge of others: to keep a secret.
- to withhold from use;
save: I'll keep this toy until you learn to behave. Keep the good wine for company.
- to hold back or restrain: They kept the child from talking. Nothing can keep him from doing it.
- to maintain control of;
regulate: to keep the peace; to keep your temper.
- to maintain by writing: to keep a diary.
- to record (business transactions, daily occurrences, etc.) regularly: to keep records; to keep a list of visitors.
- to observe;
pay obedient regard to (a law, rule, promise, etc.).
- to conform to;
fulfill: to keep one's word.
- to observe (a season, festival, etc.) with formalities or rites: to keep Christmas.
- to maintain or carry on, as an establishment, business, etc.;
- to guard;
protect: He kept her from harm.
- to maintain or support: It costs more each year to keep a house.
- to support or contribute to the support of in return for sexual or other favors.
- to take care of;
tend: to keep a vegetable garden.
- to raise (livestock): These farmers keep goats and cattle.
- to remain in (a place, spot, etc.): Please keep your seats.
- to maintain one's position in or on: He kept the job.
- to continue to follow (a path, track, course, etc.).
- to maintain in active existence, as an assembly, court, or fair.
- to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.
- to remain, or continue to be, as specified: to keep cool.
- to remain or stay in a particular place: to keep indoors.
- to continue unimpaired or without spoiling: The food will keep on ice.
- to admit of being reserved for a future occasion: I have more to tell you, but it will keep.
- to keep oneself or itself as specified (fol. by away, back, off, out, etc.): Keep off the grass.
- to restrain oneself;
refrain (usually fol. by from): Try to keep from smiling.
- keep at, to persist in;
be steadfast: You'll never master your French unless you keep at it.
- keep back:
- to hold in check;
restrain: The dikes kept back the floodwaters.
- to stay away from: The crowds would not keep back from the barrier.
- to refuse to reveal: The prisoner was keeping back vital information.
- keep books, to maintain financial records.
- keep down:
- to hold under control or at a reduced or acceptable level: to keep your voice down.
- to prevent from going up or increasing: to keep prices down.
- keep in with, to stay in someone's favor;
be on good terms with: They are social climbers who make certain to keep in with all the right people.
- keep on, to continue;
persist: If you keep on singing they'll ask you to leave.
- keep tab or tabs on. See tab 1 (def. 11).
- keep time. See time (def. 40).
- keep to:
- to adhere to;
conform to: She keeps to the rules.
- to confine oneself to: to keep to one's bed.
- keep to oneself:
- to remain aloof from the society of others.
- to hold (something) as secret or confidential: I'll tell you only if you promise to keep it to yourself.
- keep track of. See track (def. 22).
- keep up:
- to maintain an equal rate of speed, activity, or progress with another or others.
- to persevere;
- to maintain the good condition of;
keep in repair.
- Also, keep up on or with. to stay informed: to keep up on current events.
- to match one's friends, neighbors, business associates, etc., in success, affluence, etc.
- board and lodging;
support: to work for one's keep.
- the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a medieval castle.
- keeps, (used with a sing. v.) a game of marbles in which the players keep the marbles they have won.
- for keeps, [Informal.]
- under the stipulation that one keeps one's winnings.
- with serious intent or purpose.
permanently: They decided to settle the argument for keeps.
Outout (out),USA pronunciation adv.
- away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- away from one's home, country, work, etc., as specified: to go out of town.
- in or into the outdoors: to go out for a walk.
- to a state of exhaustion, extinction, or depletion: to pump a well out.
- to the end or conclusion;
to a final decision or resolution: to say it all out.
- to a point or state of extinction, nonexistence, etc.: to blow out the candle; a practice on the way out.
- in or into a state of neglect, disuse, etc.;
not in current vogue or fashion: That style has gone out.
- so as not to be in the normal or proper position or state;
out of joint: His back went out after his fall.
- in or into public notice or knowledge: The truth is out at last.
- seeking openly and energetically to do or have: to be out for a good time.
- not in present possession or use, as on loan: The librarian said that the book was still out.
- on strike: The miners go out at midnight.
- so as to project or extend: to stretch out; stick your tongue out.
- in or into activity, existence, or outward manifestation: A rash came out on her arm.
- from a specified source or material: made out of scraps.
- from a state of composure, satisfaction, or harmony: to be put out over trifles.
- in or into a state of confusion, vexation, dispute, variance, or unfriendliness: to fall out about trifles.
- so as to deprive or be deprived: to be cheated out of one's money.
- so as to use the last part of: to run out of gas.
- from a number, stock, or store: to point out the errors.
- aloud or loudly: to cry out.
- with completeness or effectiveness: to fill out.
entirely: The children tired me out.
- so as to obliterate or make undecipherable: to cross out a misspelling; to ink out.
- all out, with maximum effort;
thoroughly or wholeheartedly: They went all out to finish by Friday.
- out and away, to a surpassing extent;
far and away;
by far: It was out and away the best apple pie she had ever eaten.
- out for, aggressively determined to acquire, achieve, etc.: He's out for all the money he can get.
- out from under, out of a difficult situation, esp. of debts or other obligations: The work piled up while I was away and I don't know how I'll ever get out from under.
- out of:
- not within: out of the house.
- beyond the reach of: The boat's passengers had sailed out of hearing.
- not in a condition of: out of danger.
- so as to deprive or be deprived of.
- from within or among: Take the jokers out of the pack.
- because of;
owing to: out of loyalty.
- foaled by (a dam): Grey Dancer out of Lady Grey.
- out of it, [Informal.]
- not part of or acceptable within an activity, social group, or fashion: She felt out of it because none of her friends were at the party.
- not conscious;
drunk or heavily drugged.
- not alert or clearheaded;
- eliminated from contention: If our team loses two more games, we'll be out of it.
- out of sight. See sight (def. 19).
- out of trim, (of a ship) drawing excessively at the bow or stern.
- not at one's home or place of employment;
absent: I stopped by to visit you last night, but you were out.
- not open to consideration;
out of the question: I wanted to go by plane, but all the flights are booked, so that's out.
without: We had some but now we're out.
- removed from or not in effective operation, play, a turn at bat, or the like, as in a game: He's out for the season because of an injury.
- no longer having or holding a job, public office, etc.;
disengaged (usually fol. by of ): to be out of work.
extinguished: The elevator is out. Are the lights out?
ended: before the week is out.
- not currently stylish, fashionable, or in vogue: Fitted waistlines are out this season.
senseless: Two drinks and he's usually out.
- not in power, authority, or the like: a member of the out party.
- (of a batter) not succeeding in getting on base: He was out at first on an attempted bunt.
- (of a base runner) not successful in an attempt to advance a base or bases: He was out in attempting to steal second base.
- beyond fixed or regular limits;
out of bounds: The ball was out.
- having a pecuniary loss or expense to an indicated extent: The company will be out millions of dollars if the new factory doesn't open on schedule.
- incorrect or inaccurate: His calculations are out.
- not in practice;
unskillful from lack of practice: Your bow hand is out.
- beyond the usual range, size, weight, etc. (often used in combination): an outsize bed.
made bare, as by holes in one's clothing: out at the knees.
- at variance;
unfriendly: They are out with each other.
- moving or directed outward;
outgoing: the out train.
- not available, plentiful, etc.: Mums are out till next fall.
- located at a distance;
outlying: We sailed to six of the out islands.
- [Cricket.]not having its innings: the out side.
- of or pertaining to the playing of the first nine holes of an 18-hole golf course (opposed to in): His out score on the second round was 33.
- (used to indicate movement or direction from the inside to the outside of something): He looked out the window. She ran out the door.
- (used to indicate location): The car is parked out back.
- (used to indicate movement away from a central point): Let's drive out the old parkway.
- begone! away!
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has finished the message and is not expecting or prepared to receive a reply.) Cf. over (def. 61).
- [Archaic.](an exclamation of abhorrence, indignation, reproach, or grief (usually fol. by upon): Out upon you!
- a means of escape or excuse, as from a place, punishment, retribution, responsibility, etc.: He always left himself an out.
- a person who lacks status, power, or authority, esp. in relation to a particular group or situation.
- Usually, outs. persons not in office or political power (distinguished from ins).
- [Baseball.]a put-out.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that does not land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to in).
- something that is out, as a projecting corner.
- the omission of a word or words.
- the word or words omitted.
- [Northern Brit. Dial.]an outing.
- be on the or at outs with, to be estranged from (another person);
be unfriendly or on bad terms with: He is on the outs with his brother.
- to go or come out.
- to become public, evident, known, etc.: The truth will out.
- to make known;
utter (fol. by with): Out with the truth!
- to eject or expel;
- to intentionally expose (a secret homosexual, esp. a public figure).
Signssign (sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors have 5 photos , they are Funny Bedroom Door Signs | Related Pictures Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors Index Of, Danger Sign Restickable Door & Wall Graphic, Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors India Killing Bangladeshi39s Randomly In Border Like As Kashmir Decor, Keep Out Signs For Bedrooms Printable Minibeast Door Sign, Best 23 Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors Door Decorate. Following are the pictures:
Maybe it has been some time because you've visited a thriftstore, or even you and one 've never visited with? You will really shed, if so. Typically they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but sometimes it is possible to report some sofa is very good enough.
If you decide to purchase a Keep Out Signs For Bedroom Doors, make sure you get at the shop. Before they obtain goods most people don't want to examine the goods. Challenging to displace the furniture in a few furniture stores. Carry examples of colors once you shop for conventional and standard fixtures.
Though some may appear excellent inside the shop, it compared to examples and could look differently when within your home. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just have a photograph of one's taste for assessment products to avoid this from occurring.